@ 2018 ACE DRILLING TOOLS INC. All rights reserved
Address: 1936-27 Ave, NE, #140 Calgary, AB
CE DRILLING TOOLS INC.
1. It is applicable for soft and medium-hard strata of low compressive strength with interbed and can reach good effect.
2. It has five blades with single-row teeth to improve penetration rate during well drilling.
3. Imported high-quality composite blades are used to improve cutting performance, penetration capacity and service life of the product.
4. Optimized hydraulic design improves cleaning capacity of the bit, so as to avoid bit balling.
5. Make-up torque is 24~27kN.m.